1 -Spaces, indoors or outdoors
Le Castel : room with a capacity of 250 people :
The Mosaic : room with a capacity of 400 people :
The Club : room with a capacity of 40 people :
The Privilege : room capacity 60 people :
The terrace : room capacity 150 people :
The Esplanade : tiled outdoor space, marquee with a capacity 70 people :
The swimming pool : grassy outdoor space with a capacity 200 people :
2 -Welcome cocktail 'special weddings and Banquets. :
- Package 3 the choice parts + natural juice or soft drink without alcohol per person : 6.500 AR ; to serve at the Esplanade under the big top, at the Arbor, in the garden, or in the room ;
- Possibility to pay supplements : sofas, Petit fours salty and sweet, suckling pig, TSA-Savy, Roast chicken, etc...
- The bride and groom can bring crackers, chips, peanuts, olives... (products in bags).
3 -Selling price of drinks :
|SALE PRICE||– from 50 guests||
+ from 50 guests
|Star 1 L||3 500 AR/BT||2 500 AR/BT|
|Mineral water 1.5 L (Arun)||3 000 AR/BT||2 500 AR/BT|
|Juice natural House 1 L||5 000 AR/BT||3 500 AR/BT|
|The country's wine||20 000 AR/BT||16 000 AR/BT|
|Wine South Africa *||from 55 000 AR||from 45 000 AR/BT|
|Sparkling wine *||100 000 AR/BT||80 000 AR/BT|
|Champagne *||200 000 AR/BT||180 000 AR/btle|
*Subject to availability.
4 – Menus :
1) MENU : 26.500 AR. 29.500 AR / 35.500 AR. 41.000 AR / 46.000 AR(per person) : Two inputs + A dish of Resistance + A Dessert.
2) SEMl-BUFFET : 40.000AR / (per person): Entries or flat RESistance semi-buffet + others served on plates
3) BUFFET : 48000 AR /et 54.000 AR (per person): Entries + Dishes of Resistance Desserts.buffet
4) CHILDREN MENU : Least thirty percent (-30%) the adult Menu : One or Premiera entry + A dish + a buffet Dessert.sauf
5 – The bride and groom cake :
- Pièce montée cake, block fine of Genoese and butter cream or whipped cream : from 5.400 AR per person ;
- Decoration set with the bride and groom ;
- If the cake is made from the outside, the right of entry: 5.00 AR person.
6 – Orchestra and Animation:
- Orchestra (turnkey, Sono, meals included musicians) : 650.000 AR ;
- D.J. (turnkey, Sono, meals included DJ) : 350.000 AR ;
- Pianist + Singer + Sono + 2 Microphones (meals included musicians) : 250.000 AR ;
- Pianist : 150.000 AR ;
- Right of Orchestra (following materials used) : from 50.000 AR ;
- Artist meals : flat 10.000 AR.
- Orchestra (turnkey, Sono, meals included musicians) : 600.000 AR ;
- D.J. (turnkey, Sono, meals included DJ) : 250.000 AR ;
- Pianist + singer + Sono 2 microphones (meals included musicians) : 180.000 AR ;
- Pianist : 50.000 AR ;
- Right of Orchestra (following materials used) : from 70.000 AR ;
- Artist meals : flat 10.000 AR.
– See more at: http://www.hotel-restaurant-laresidence.com/ banquets/#sthash.3m74EAtv.dpuf
7 -Decoration :
The Residence gives you the choice of the theme of your wedding :
- "Royal red". : white tablecloth, bordeaux surnappe, bouquet of assorted flowers
- "Eternal white." : white tablecloth, White/Gold table runner, bouquet of flowers with white dominance
- "Tenderness". : white tablecloth, table runner rose, bouquet of assorted flowers
- 'Heaven '. : white tablecloth, Blue table runner, bouquet of flowers with blue buttons
- "Turquoise" : white tablecloth, turquoise table runner, Bouquet with blue buttons
- "Fuschia". : white tablecloth, fuschia table runner, Bouquet with
Menus and table names are to be provided by customers.
It is worth noting that our rooms are 'non smoking '., and that smokers are encouraged to come out on the alleyway where ashtrays and seats are available.
Rooms are usually available the day before for specific needs :
- Specific decoration of the organizers
- Installation of the sound system and lights
Lunches generally terminate 20 maximum hours.
Dinners may end in 2 hours of the morning but with absolute limitation of the dance music or loud to music 1 in morning, the music being authorized until the end of the festivities.
9 – Terms of payment :
- At the reservation : 500.000 AR shall be paid at the booking of the room. This amount is non-refundable but is to be deducted from the total of the invoice.
- One month before the date of the event : 50% the overall invoice with confirmation to +/- 30 the number of guests must be paid.
- One week before the date of the event : the balance of the invoice should be paid with a final confirmation of the number of guests. The right to cap for unopened bottles will be refunded to the recovery of empty bottles.
10 -Cancellations :
- In case of cancellation less than a month the date laid down, the hotel reserves the right to retain the advances of 50% paid.
- In case of cancellation less than fifteen days the date laid down, the hotel reserves the right to claim a payment equal to 75% the overall invoice provided.
- In case of cancellation less than a week the date laid down, the hotel reserves the right to claim a payment equal to all of the expected total bill.
- The postponement of the date of the banquet can be done no later than one month before the initial date if the report is announced a week later ahead of schedule.
- Any postponement under other conditions will be to negotiate with the hotel and could result in the payment of penalties.
11 – Breakage and loss:
A deposit of 200.000 Ariary is to file before the reception.
In case of power failure, the hotel provides the supply through a rescue group (see conditions at the hotel).
For more information Contact us